This Activity is expected to take place in- January- March and it should be completed by the end of first week in March (March 4)
1. Each partner is expected to access local/ regional/ national authorities or people who are dealing with traditional puppet toys and conduct an interview with them. For the purposes of guidance, respective interview will focus on following main issues:
– Effects of puppet toys and games on the psychology of the children
– Current situation of respective puppet toy tradition in the region/ country. Is it still living or about to extinct? The activities (if any) done in the region to keep them alive
– How can the puppets be integrated to the education programs to establish a bridge between the part and today?
– This is not an exhaustive list of issues that can be dealt. You can enrich the issue according to general objectives of our project…
*After the interview, we expect you dictate/write it down for compilation of all interviews to summarize and derive a conclusion about the roles and future of the puppet toys and games
2. Each partner is expected to create a Power Point introducing their traditional puppets, their characteristic features (materials used, dressing, personalities, way of speech)
3. Each partner is expected to organize a Workshop for “Creating and Playing Puppets with Involvement of Three Generations” (schools in the neighborhood may be invited if possible) and developing a Power Point Presentation after this activity to give some information about it (number of participants from 3 generations, etc.)
– Each partner is expected to observe and note the level of interaction especially between the grandchildren and the grandparents during the workshop activity.
– Like in all other activities, each partner will strive to get coverage in local/regional/national media and press for the activity in order to contribute to the visibility of the project
– After completion of the activity, each partner is expected to upload the materials (photos, videos) of the activity to TwinSpace of the Project as well as posting them in our social media accounts.
TRADITIONAL PUPPETS GAMES PRESENTATIONS
Romanian puppets interviews.
Interviews with stakeholders
In our research we used actors active representatives of local and regional society.
1. MUSCARI-SALVAN CARMEN-MANAGER
KINDERGARTEN NO.3 CITY BISTRITA.
2. CLAPOU CRINA-INSPECTOR EARLY
EDUCATION SCHOOL INSPECTORATE
3. GIUREBE CRISTINA– MANAGER , KINDERGARTEN N0.1 NASAUD.
4. FILIP ANA– HISTORY TEACHER,RETIRED.
5.DAN PRAHASE– CURATOR MUSEUM NASAUD
6.LINUL GINA– TRADITIONAL ARTCRAFT
7. ONUL GABRIELA -ENGLISH TEACHER TRANSILVANIA COLLEGE NASAUD
NATIONAL CENTER FOR INFORMATION
AND TOURISM PROMOTION NASAUD
Each interviewee answered a list of questions about games with puppets , about artisans who create these puppets and mascots, about the impact on children’s mental development in puppets play, the determination of family relationships, creative workshops on puppet.
The answers from those interviewed was important to synthesize some ideas about traditional games with dolls in our region:
-puppet games were most popular in their childhood, regardless of gender or social status.
-in our area stands a return to local traditions and a revival of traditional crafts including the production of traditional puppets games .
-psychologically are very important game with puppets in mental development of pupils.
-recommended the introduction of daily moments playing with puppets in activities at the school for the positive impact for children and teachers .
puppets help creating lasting ties between different generations, pupils-teachers, children-grandparents, children-parents, children-children.
-puppets reveal the dynamics of family relationships but also the emotional components.
-all participants support and participate directly in the development of creative workshops of traditional puppets and mascots.
-these traditional puppets workshops is suggested to take place in non- formal spaces museum ,artisan house, out doors, NGOs.
-some participants recommend organizing a summer school in which to organize interesting and creative activities with children and grandparents.
With all answers and videos in this research we did an movie you can find on DVDs.
Created with Padlet