A7_Traditional Outdoor Games- Filmed performance together with Instructions for Games
A8_Traditional Girls and Boys Games- Documented, Filmed Performance together with Instructions for Games
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS ACTIVITY:
1) PARTNERS ARE EXPECTED TO:
– SELECT a Traditional OUTDOOR game played:
a) BY GIRLS ONLY
b) BY BOYS ONLY
c) BY A MIXED GROUP
2) LEARN the rules and instructions
3) PLAY the game with STUDENTS
4) RECORD the entire process with videos and photograps. Please USE at least a semi-professional camera for video recording and photograps as the Output will be an Official Output of this activity. AVOID using the cameras of the mobile phones.
5) SEND the videos and photos (High Quality as much as possible) to our Italian Partner on a Cloud (Google Drive, etc)
and our Art Director Michele is expected to
6) CREATE a film with Project Theme Music at Background
As you will be pretty busy with your own teaching Works and current Project activities, we did not propose involvement of the Grandparents or Parents for this activity. However, all other rules concerning VISIBILITY of the Project still applies for this activity.
To prevent any misunderstanding, you are expected to work on ONLY one Traditional Outdoor Game (it may be played only girls, only by boys or it can be played by both together).
PS: If our Italian Partner has any requirements about the specifications of Videos and Photographs, please let us know.
Havva( project coordinator)
Movie made by Italian Team: